Desktop CNC, Closed Loop Servo
system featuring DeskCNC,
Windows based control system
IMService offers a variety of options and combinations to satisfy your
craving for desk top computerized machining.
for larger image of servo components
Click for larger image of controller box.
here to Servo you!
Complete, ready to plug and play, Closed
Loop Servo CNC system with
brushed DC servo motors, cables, enclosure and software. Attach to your Windows
based personal computer, and mount the motors in place of nema 23 steppers on a
desk top cnc ready machine such as a Sherline, Taig, MaxNC, or similar.
- DeskCNC software, manual, and controller card
- Control system resolution is 60,000 lines per inch (16 millionths of an
- DC brushed servo motors with encoders
- Adaptor plates to mount servo motors, in place of nema 23 steppers
- DeskCNC Servo Driver Cards info
- Power and encoder connectors for all axes
- 25 volt, linear DC Power Supply
- 110 volt main power
- 110 volt plugs for Solid State Relay control of Spindle and auxiliary
output (coolant pump, dust collector, etc)
- Includes all cables to attach motors to controller and to Computer
- Jack to connect probe/tool setter
- 15 amp system circuit breaker
- Twist to unlock Emergency stop switch, interrupts all power to control and
- Latching, power enable circuit
- Positive pressure, filtered cooling fan, always on.
TP-100 Contact measurement probe/tool setter info.
Installed 4th control axis, linear or rotary
Additional motors to control a lathe and a mill from a single controller
USB to RS-232 serial adaptor
For additional information please call 888-451-1670 Toll Free
IMService is an authorized Sherline dealer.
These specifications are believed to be accurate at time of
publishing. Subject to change without notice.
This page and all contents are Copyright © 2003 IMService.
No part may be reproduced in any manner, electronic or otherwise without
specific written permission.